Why 1-to-1 coaching?
One-to-one private coaching sessions:
- are all about you and your goals
- are an investment in long-term, sustainable movement strategies that will empower you to thrive!
- foster a comprehensive understanding of how you are currently moving (or not moving!) and how those movements may, or may not, be serving you
What to expect
Each time we meet for a private session, I take into account your energy and stress levels, your injuries and your personal goals. That means that sometimes you might learn breathing techniques to help you relax and practice yoga poses that help you feel refreshed and restored. Other times we may explore a few movement exercises for you to do on your own that will address an old injury or improve your athletic performance. In yet other sessions we might dive into some tips and techniques to help you get into that challenging yoga pose that has always been on your dream list.
What I bring
- 30+ years experience as a well-rounded student of yoga
- 30+ years experience as a teacher of yoga classes, workshops and training
- 17+ years as a certified and registered massage therapist
- Ongoing study of anatomy, biomechanics, wellness practices, yoga techniques and philosophy
- Enthusiasm for the ways in which the practices of yoga can enhance your wellness
4 Session In-Studio Package: $425 +gst
8 Session In-Studio Package: $825 +gst
Single In-Studio Session: $125 +gst
Session Length: 60 minutes
Travel Rates: an additional $25 +gst per 60-minute session
At my private studio
- I see clients at my private yoga studio in the inner-city community of Renfrew, Calgary.
- I offer you dedicated and private yoga space with a full assortment of props.
- My quiet space is free from the distractions of your regular life.
- There is ample free on-street parking.
- Sessions are available Tuesdays through Fridays.
At your home/office
- I see clients in their homes and offices throughout Calgary, AB.
- If yoga and other self-care practices are hard for you to fit into your busy life, this is the best solution for you!
- Sessions in your home or office are available Tuesdays through Fridays.
On the move? Don’t have a full hour for an in-person private lesson? Let’s connect through Skype, FaceTime or Zoom! We can book a 30-minute online private session and I will follow that up a personalized practice plan focusing on your specific needs and goals.
- A 30-minute Online Session + Follow-up is only $75 + gst
I wasn’t new to Yoga when I started taking classes from Nora, but it wasn’t until Nora that I really understood what Yoga could and did do for me. With no exaggeration Nora’s classes changed my life. They obviously helped strengthen and encourage much more flexibility within my body, but what was truly amazing was the development of both strength and flexibility in my mind. The lessons I learned on my Yoga mat followed me into my day and remained with me ever after. It helped me to begin a journey of self exploration and development. It’s 4 years later and I’m still moving forward on that same path and loving where it takes me. I deal with my stress, my goals and life’s little disappointments in a new and much more powerful way and I am so grateful.Joy