30 Hour Continuing Education Program
Are you …
- A certified yoga teacher or movement specialist looking for more to offer your clients?
- Have you taken Critical Alignment Therapy training and are now curious about how to integrate it into “regular” yoga classes and private sessions?
- Curious about how to modify some of the CAT exercises to better meet the individual differences between your clients?
- Wanting to feel more confident in how to effectively guide your clients so that they feel supported by your teaching?
End: April 8, 2020
5 Wednesdays: 5:00-9:00 pm
Location: Nora’s Home Studio
Who This Program is For
This 5-week continuing education program dives into the world of Critical Alignment Yoga Therapy (CAT) and the use of soft props to enhance your classes and movement sessions.
As a yoga and movement professional, this program will cover the basic soft prop exercises with an eye to customizing them to meet the individual needs of your clients.
In this hands-on learning space we will explore how to add CAT exerices to classes or private sessions in a way that supports your clients in understanding how they currently move and how they might move more effectively.
- Minimum 200-hour yoga teacher certification
- Previous experience teaching yoga privately or in a group class setting
- greater confidence in teaching and coaching through lots of hands-on learning and discussion
- practical tools to use in your teaching or private sessions
- clarity on how to help your clients move better and feel better
- Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance
• 365 + GST (etransfer or credit card)
• 8 Spaces available in the program
• Your registration reserves your space
Cancellations: Students who wish to withdraw from the course prior to the start date are subject to a $75 administration fee
Refunds: No refunds, credits or transfers are available for cancellation once the program has commenced.