30 Hour Continuing Education Program
Are you …
- A certified yoga teacher or movement specialist looking for more to offer your clients?
- Have you taken Critical Alignment Therapy training and are now curious about how to integrate it into “regular” yoga classes and private sessions?
- Curious about how to modify some of the CAT exercises to better meet the individual differences between your clients?
- Wanting to feel more confident in how to effectively guide your clients so that they feel supported by your teaching?
Dates: March 27-29, 2020
Times: Friday 6-9 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9-12:30 pm & 1:30-6 pm
Location: Nora’s Home Studio
Who This Program is For
This continuing education program dives into the world of Critical Alignment Yoga Therapy (CAT) and the use of soft props to enhance your classes and movement sessions.
As a yoga and movement professional, this program will cover the basic soft prop exercises with an eye to customizing them to meet the individual needs of your clients.
In this hands-on learning space we will explore how to add CAT exerices to classes or private sessions in a way that supports your clients in understanding how they currently move and how they might move more effectively.
- Minimum 200-hour yoga teacher certification or personal training certification
- Previous experience teaching yoga and functional movement privately or in a group class setting
- greater confidence in teaching and coaching through lots of hands-on learning and discussion
- practical tools to use in your teaching or private sessions
- clarity on how to help your clients move better and feel better
- Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance
• 365 + GST (etransfer or credit card)
• 8 Spaces available in the program
• Your registration reserves your space
Cancellations: Students who wish to withdraw from the course prior to the start date are subject to a $75 administration fee
Refunds: No refunds, credits or transfers are available for cancellation once the program has commenced.