Yoga and Movement Science
60 Hour Mentorship Program
Are you …
- A certified yoga teacher looking for more to offer your clients?
- Curious about the “why” behind some common alignment cues?
- Wanting to feel more confident in how to effectively guide your clients so that they feel supported by your teaching?
- Curious about how the science of biomechanics can support you and your clients on the mat?
- Ready to bust some alignment myths?
Start: January 11, 2020
End: March 4, 2020
8 Wednesdays: 5:15-8:30 pm
2 Saturdays: Jan 11 and Feb 29, 9:00-5:00 pm
Who This Program is For
This 8-week mentoring program dives into the world of modern postural yoga from the perspective of how we, as humans, move (or not) and how to be a better mover on the yoga mat and off.
As a yoga professional, this program will provide you with the tools you need to teach your style of yoga and adapt yoga poses so your clients feel strong, supple and capable in their bodies as they move and explore on the yoga mat and in their lives.
You will learn what to look for in basic yoga postures commonly taught in a yoga classes and develop an understanding of how to adapt poses for your clients using good mechanics and that address their movement blind spots and builds on what they are doing well.
- Minimum 200-hour yoga teacher certification
- A demonstrated understanding of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology
- Previous experience teaching yoga privately or in a group class setting
- greater confidence in teaching and coaching
- practical tools to use in your teaching or private sessions
- clarity on how to help you clients move better and feel better
- community of supportive peers to learn and grow with
- Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance
• Early Bird until Dec. 1, 2019: $790
• Regular Tuition: $890
• 2 Payments: $450 each