30 Hour Continuing Education Program
Are you …
- A certified yoga teacher looking for more to offer your clients?
- Curious about how to include functional movement into your classes and private sessions?
- Wanting to feel more confident in how to effectively guide your clients so that they feel supported by your teaching?
- Curious about how the science of biomechanics can support you and your clients on the mat?
Start: April 22, 2020
End: May 20, 2020
5 Wednesdays: 5:00-9:00 pm
Location: Nora’s Home Studio
Who This Program is For
This 5-week continuing education program dives into the world of Nutritious Movement based on restorative exerice.
As a yoga professional, this program will provide you with the tools you need to help your students understand the fundamental movments and components of yoga poses in a way that helps them understand their bodies and what their optimals poses may be.
In this hands-on learning space we will explore specific movement exercises and then build them into sustainable yoga sequences.
- Minimum 200-hour yoga teacher certification
- Previous experience teaching yoga privately or in a group class setting
- greater confidence in teaching and coaching through lots of hands-on learning and discussion
- practical tools to use in your teaching or private sessions
- clarity on how to help your clients move better and feel better
- Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance
• 365 + GST (etransfer or credit card)
• 8 Spaces available in the program
• Your registration reserves your space
Cancellations: Students who wish to withdraw from the course prior to the start date are subject to a $75 administration fee
Refunds: No refunds, credits or transfers are available for cancellation once the program has commenced.