Continuing Education Program
Are you …
- A certified yoga teacher or movement specialist looking for more to offer your clients?
- Are you interested in biomechanics and modern movement science and curious about how to integrate this knowledge into “regular” yoga classes and private sessions?
- Curious about how to modify yoga postures to better meet the individual differences between your clients?
- Wanting to feel more confident in how to effectively guide your clients so that they feel supported by your teaching?
2020 Dates TBA
Who This Program is For
This continuing education program dives into the world of Restorative Exercise and functional movement to enhance your classes and movement sessions.
As a yoga and movement professional, this program will cover key movement principles with an eye to including them in your classes and sessions to better meet the individual needs of your clients.
In this hands-on learning space we will explore how and when to include specific functional movement exercises to classes or private sessions in a way that supports your clients in understanding how they currently move and how they might move more effectively.
- Minimum 200-hour yoga teacher certification or personal training certification
- Previous experience teaching yoga and functional movement privately or in a group class setting
- greater confidence in teaching and coaching through lots of hands-on learning and discussion
- practical tools to use in your teaching or private sessions
- clarity on how to help your clients move better and feel better
- Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance
• 365 +gst (e-transfer or credit card)
Cancellations: Students who wish to withdraw from the course prior to the start date are subject to a $75 administration fee
Refunds: No refunds, credits or transfers are available for cancellation once the program has commenced.