Foundations of CAT
Continuing Education Program
Are you …
- A certified yoga teacher or movement specialist looking for more to offer your clients?
- Have you taken Critical Alignment Therapy training and are now curious about how to integrate it into “regular” yoga classes and private sessions?
- Curious about how to modify some of the CAT exercises to better meet the individual differences between your clients?
- Wanting to feel more confident in how to effectively guide your clients so that they feel supported by your teaching?
Online Learning + Weekly Zoom Sessions
Who This Program is For
This continuing education program dives into the world of Critical Alignment Yoga Therapy (CAT) and the use of soft props to enhance your classes and movement sessions.
As a yoga and movement professional, this program will cover the basic soft prop exercises with an eye to customizing them to meet the individual needs of your clients.
In this online learning space we will explore how to add CAT exerices to classes or private sessions in a way that supports your clients in understanding how they currently move and how they might move more effectively.
There will be weekly live Zoom sessions in which we will have a Q&A and a practice focused on the content of the week. The Zoom calls will be recorded and uploaded to the Teachable learning platform. On Teachable you will also find an e-book you can download, as well as video demonstrations, recorded slide decks and .pdf downloads to support your learning.
- Minimum 200-hour yoga teacher certification or personal training certification
- Previous experience teaching yoga and functional movement privately or in a group class setting
- Don’t meet these pre-requisites and are still eager to join? Please reach out to me!
The program will be offered through Teachable with weekly live Zoom sessions. Zoom sessions will feature a CAT practice as well as time for a Q&A.
On Teachable you will find:
- Downloadable .pdf files each week
- Video demonstrations of the exercises we cover each week
- An e-book you can download
- Zoom sessions will be recorded and uploaded if you are not able to attend
What You Receive
- greater confidence in teaching and coaching through a comprehensive and step-by-step learning plus group discussions.
- practical tools to use in your teaching or private sessions
- clarity on how to help your clients move better and feel better
- Continuing Education credits with Yoga Alliance
IYI Grads: $200 + GST ($210)
Early Bird: $300 + GST (by April 2, 2021 – $315)
Regular Tuition: $400 + GST ($420)
Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use your credit or debit card, please click on the link to your left.